So, there it was, opportunity right infront of my feet, on the floor.
It seems as though someone took advantage and threw it away, again. So, like I said, here I am infront of opportunity thinking, should I use it to my advantage and make whatever I can out of it? Or should I leave it for the other person that threw it away to come back to their senses and pick it up? I mean. isn't the world filled with second chances anyway? And what if opportunity accidently slipped out of that person's hands without him/her noticing. Hmm.
Wouldn't it be soo easy if the world had people that would actually consider the decision to leave other people's left over opportunities behind, hoping that they'll come back to their senses and pick it back up? Wouldn't it be so easy if the opportunities were left right where you left it? If the world were like that, we wouldn't have to work so hard for the things we want most. In a blink of an eye, it would be handed to us. Good? No. Then we wouldn't understand the true meaning of hard work and no play, we wouldn't understand how important something is to us, if we were to lose it and we wouldn't understand the meaning of life itself. Life is about taking risks, chasing what you really want and goin for it. Why the hell do we waste most our time watching what other people are doing, when we could be working on what WE want?This is why, I now break the barrier of being hidden in my own shadow. It's not a cocky decision, I just choose to leave the conglomerate of people sitting on their asses only wishing for their dream. I'm about to chase mine and welcome you to My opportunity... Stay tuned and watch Progress in Progress...
- F. Altruistic
