Monday, December 14, 2009

Discovering.

The streets were made to learn our ways
The streets were made to run our plays
I was made to take it day by day
But was I made to let it slip away?

My body in need of TLC
My soul in need of G.O.D.
Your body in need of harmony
Your soul in need of Armoury

You see, it took me a while, but I understand
That my life shall not dwell on any man
Although my eye is set on one
My feelings will never again become easily undone

The tip of my fingers, racing on your soul
The stroke of breaths making me feel whole
Ever try laying back and just lurk around
To see that stress can turn you upside down

I feel fresh and am ready to begin
Because God has granted and forgave that sin
That sin that once had me on ice, very thin
And saw that evil was creeping under my chin

One day you will realize that life is a gift
And for every mistake, is a higher lift
Close your eyes, exhale and be free
Because these streets were made for you&me.

-F. Altruistic...
<3