Monday, August 3, 2009

Let Me Clear My Throat!! (Eh-Em)


Well after a certain conversation, i've decided to address certain issues. Think of this as help for those whom this post applies to. :D

- For all my hidden slus out there, ain't no damn point of hiding, we will know eventually. There's more to life than sex, CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

- Gangstas Gangstas Gangstas. Can some of you (I won't say any names) atleast wait 6 months before you switch up and rep another hood? Trust me follow this advice, especially if you are now reppin for the hood that your previous hood has beef with.

- For my girls who fight over guys, yet are the same ones that cheat behind their back..AHH C'MON! You needa ask yourself why you're in that situation where you have to fight over them. If you ain't committed, the break-up must be submitted.

-The Gun violence. Disgusting. Honestly, i've lost two people this year so far due to the guns. If you do NOT have a legit reason to use a gat, DON'T USE IT!(Name calling is not a reason to pull it out) Or, if you don't KNOW how to use it...lol, DON'T USE IT! If circumstances come down to that, do it the old school way and scrap it out. I ain't promotin violence or nun, it's just an alternate way to "solve your problems"

...I don't know if i'm in the right or wrong, i'm just stating how I feel. This isn't a diss, this is just a way of getting through to those who are clueless. Think before you act out. If you disagree, ha, I guess you disagree.©

- F. Phuh-resh