This is hectic, i'm always tryna leave wrong & do good
Forget it! I'm always feelin like i'm misunderstood
I'd request changing things in the past if I could.
Ma head feels sort of something like i'm trapped in the hood
Tryna banish all stress & not to worry, it ain't workin
With all of these permanent sins that are now lurkin
Kinda like a dance that don't know the meanin of jerkin
Kinda like a hot head wid a gat, who ain't neva been murkin
It's so mysterious, all these things ain't easy to see
Now you tell me, what do you see when you look at me?
Do you see a young lady itching for anti-misery?
Or do you see her wishing & dreaming for chivalry?
Royalty? Glory? I think she needs to find a way
A way to get through stress until it all just fades away
Every single night, she just sits and she prays
That God will bless her with everlasting better days
Maybe it's just me, maybe it's a phase
I'm gonna celebrate when it's over if that's the case
No longer will I chase, no longer will I haste
No joke, serious been placed on my face
Man thank God for love, if not I would've cried
All this happiness I shared would've died
I'd tell people I was happy, everyday I would've lied
Everyday I would've found another inner place to hide
For now, I'll brush off this negative scenery
And forget about the fear in me
My life will be less scensory
I'ma erase my negative memory.©
- F. Phuh-resh
