
Hmm...2010 is a week away
What changes you plan on makin today?
Is it the way you prioritize
Or how about the way you tend to open your thighs
Girls like you, oh how I despise
That you make me look easy infront of all the guys
Hmm...2010 is a week away
What changes you plan on makin today?
Will it be the way you categorize yourself
Or have a better understanding that you actually need wealth
You need help
Because fakin it ain't too good for your health (Get a damn job)
Hmm...2010 is a week away
What changes you plan on makin today?
Will it be that you can utter a sorry out ya mouth
Your lucky I didn't expose that you go down south
I really hope you save yourself from the negative drought
But you will never have an understanding, I highly doubt
Hmm...2010 is a week away
What changes you plan on makin today?
Will it be to make your moms proud
To see her standing in your concert crowd
I know at times she may be a little loud
All she wanna say is "Thats ma baby on t.v." aloud
Hmm...2010 is a week away
What changes I plan on makin today?
Will it be the way I look at certain things
Take advantage of opportunities and see what they bring
We were all born angels, it's time I rediscover ma wings
Because life is only held up by a string.
-F.Altruistic
