Saturday, December 26, 2009

Me vs. Them


Would you ever pull a trigger for a million dollars?
Would you ever sell your soul just to pop ya collar?
Have you ever wanted something so bad you had to hurt?
And in order to get what you want, you treat close ones like dirt?
Do you know what it is to earn your money?
In a way where you won't be looked at or feeling funny?
In this world there are religions that are based off temptation
It's up to us to decide if we'll be another imitation.
Did you know I have to sacrifice in order to be who I wanna be?
And to be, I must be in the shadows representing he?
He who is not G.O.D.,but the other who is illuminati?
Illuminati, who is trying to take over like a Nazi?
I need a plan B, you know it's hard to even think?
To think when you grow up, your famous dreams'll end up down the sink?
Unless you wanna make that sacrifice
And do it anyway, blocking out my advice.
To get to heaven, sometimes you gotta go through hell
I'd rather go through hell, then to sign a dotted line and sell
Sell what you ask? My precious soul
To someone who's heart mimics the one of cole
I mean, I don't see what the Lord did wrong?
For them to think it's right to make subliminal songs?
Trying to convert people that were created by him.
Him being the one who died for our Sin.
And even the Sin of Free Mason
But Free Mason is too ignorant and wants to win.
I'll never understand this world on my own
But can only observe what is being shown
I'm only one out of the many that can say so much
Trying to stop this movement, rebellious rallies, such and such.
But I say F**K 'EM, I can make my own change ($$)
And f**k you too if you call me strange
(Pardon my Swearing)
- F. Altruistic