Wednesday, July 29, 2009

..Starting From Scratch.


Well...

I've come to realize that life is too short to dwell and wait. My past, so far, has been known for more challenges and less opportunities. I've been in most positions where even a civil right group itself would have troubles protesting against. Painful enough that my guardian angels would shed tears while thriving to get me out&away from the pain. But, i'm here now and I've found a way to overcome whatever the Lord threw at me. I've passed the tests. Am I ready for whatever's in store? No one really knows, hell i'm a bit shook but, I am a soul survivor and I know that everything does indeed happen for a reason. My heart may be weak now, but the heart does beat 72x per minute, and for every beat, more strength. Just know that life ain't perfect, which is one of the sweetest things about life. We live & we definetly learn. I'd like to welcome you to my new beginning, i'm Starting from Scratch.
©


-F.Altruistic